Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Birbs Glitch?
Hello! First post of the forum...? >v<

Also, if this post shouldn't be here, I'll delete it if I have to??

Okay, so if you scroll slightly down the "Adoptables" section of my profile, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see some Ringnecks I have. Their names/IDs are Lotan/107, Druantia/108, Belenus/109, Shapash/110, Ifri/111 and Hathor/112.

However, when I try to view them personally in the "Manage Adoptables" section, I can't seem to find them! The only way I can check their statistics is by manually typing the url "http://beausaviary.mysidiahost.com/myadopts/manage/[ID]"...

I'm not sure if this is that big of a deal, but I just thought it was unusual.

- CloudtheHen
(04-04-2018, 10:24 AM)CloudtheHen Wrote: Hello! First post of the forum...? >v<

Okay, so if you scroll slightly down the "Adoptables" section of my profile, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see some Ringnecks I have. Their names/IDs are Lotan/107, Druantia/108, Belenus/109, Shapash/110, Ifri/111 and Hathor/112.

However, when I try to view them personally in the "Manage Adoptables" section, I can't seem to find them! The only way I can check their statistics is by manually typing the url "http://beausaviary.mysidiahost.com/myadopts/manage/[ID]"...

- CloudtheHen

Could you tell me when this started happening please? Smile
Hello!  Big Grin

My name is TheFriendyKelpie but you can just call me Kelpie.

I must specify that I mean the mythical Scottish creature by Kelpie.

[Image: IMG_1597.png] 

- CloudtheHen

Have you tried accessing your birbs from Adoptables > My Adopts?
Hello!  Big Grin

(04-04-2018, 02:51 PM)TheFriendlyKelpie Wrote:

- CloudtheHen

I first noticed the glitch maybe a few days after the March update, when the Ringnecks were first introduced. So, around St Patrick's Day?

Yes, I tried accessing my birbs that way but they still didn't appear. I'll try it again now...

Edit: Hmm, maybe its because its adjusting to the recent April update, but now I can't access my adoptables at all, through the method you suggested or otherwise?? I'll give the website a moment before I check again.

- CloudtheHen
Sup?? I'm CloudtheHen and I'm a talking chicken who willingly signed up to a website that involves the enslavement of my fellow avian species.
(04-05-2018, 05:31 AM)CloudtheHen Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 02:51 PM)TheFriendlyKelpie Wrote:

- CloudtheHen

I first noticed the glitch maybe a few days after the March update, when the Ringnecks were first introduced. So, around St Patrick's Day?

Yes, I tried accessing my birbs that way but they still didn't appear. I'll try it again now...

Edit: Hmm, maybe its because its adjusting to the recent April update, but now I can't access my adoptables at all, through the method you suggested or otherwise?? I'll give the website a moment before I check again.

- CloudtheHen

Hmm, that's strange. I will see what I can do.

- Kelpie
Hello!  Big Grin

Resolved! My missing birbs returned!! Whatever you did Kelpie, intentional or not, thanks so much?? ^v^
Sup?? I'm CloudtheHen and I'm a talking chicken who willingly signed up to a website that involves the enslavement of my fellow avian species.